Joomla 2.5 website build. Real estate site, simple, mobile friendly.
This project was awarded to Joomlazone for $350 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
An experienced Joomla developer is needed for a website installation including the setting of page layouts, configuring menus and navigation, installing and configuring modules and extensions etc.
The site is a simple real estate website using Joomla 2.5. We've purchased an extension 'Realtyna' which will take care of most of the functionality of the site. You'll only need to do basic configuration of Realtyna; the majority of the features are not required by my client.
There is a HTML mock up of the website here: [url removed, login to view]
Details of the Realtyna extension can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
I will provide you with additional documents and specific instructions when the project commences.
Specifically the job is as follows:
- Create six unique pages in Joomla 2.5 with layout, menus, buttons and other simple page elements plus two derivative pages using the same page elements, just slightly reconfigured.
- There are two forms to create
- There are three pop-up boxes to create
- Install and configure the Realtyna module to allow the admin to add new listings and have them display correctly on the pages shown.
- You DON'T need to create a theme or style the website properly, just basic layout like the mockup is fine.
Note: the finished site must be mobile-friendly. Even though you won't create the theme you must keep this in mind.
The job needs to be done professionally and quickly. It needs to be done within a week, this time includes you asking questions, getting clarification etc, so make sure you know exactly how to do this job if you're going to bid.
- Only bid if you have a portfolio available where I can see Joomla websites you've made previously . If not your bid will be disregarded.
- It's unlikely I'll accept any bid from a freelancer with fewer than 5 ratings as this is a critical project that I can't take too much risk on.
- If you can't complete the task in less than a week don't bother bidding.
- The sooner you can finish it the more favourably I'll view your bid as my client needs the whole site finished soon.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online