JoomlaXi offers two great plugins for Joomla/Jomsocial: the Jomsocial redirector and the admin approval
However, for protected communities it would be ideal if these could be combined - this way we do not lose too many potential registered users who skip the last step before catching them and on the other hand making sure only eligible people gain access to the site.
I need a solution that does the following:
1. User registers with only simple data (such as name, email, username and password - can also do that with facebook/linkedin/twitter login)
2. User receives activation email and clicks (this way eliminate already robots)
3. When the user now goes on the site and logs in he will be always directed to the profile page to complete required fields.
4. When ALL required fields are completed, THEN the admin receives an admin approval page.
5. Meanwhile (after completion and before admin approval) the user receives the message that access to the site is currently limited until admin verifies and approves the data.
This way we also always make sure that people cannot change their profile information afterwards and without control by admin (need to approve the changes).
So, I think a simple solution would be to implement a function when the user hits the save button that it checks if all required information is provided. If yes, then send approval email to admin (with the user information) and at the same time block the user.
Should be a fairly easy task if you know where to place the lines of code.
I think this solution would be possible by combining and modifying the two aforementioned plugins (Jomsocial redirector and the admin approval).
Please only bid if you are 100% capable of doing this. You need to develop this on your own server where I can test it.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $253 for this job
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========
Experienced team specializing in CMS open sources like Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, and more with latest web trends and standards are ready to start. Thank you!
Sir We did lot of work in web [url removed, login to view] are the leading organization in web development industry. You can see our work on following web sites [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] More