Experience: 2 - 4 years / Advanced Freshers Welcome
Education: B.E, M.C.A, [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
Company: SWDG Pvt. Ltd. (India) MN-LLC.
Industry: IT Software, Web & Application Development.
Location: Chennai / Own Location
Job Tenure: Full-time Only
Salary Offered: As per industry standards w/ AAA Benefits
Job details overview:
• Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
• Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
• Ensuring foolproof performance of the deliverable
• Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
• Sending regular updates about project status
• Hands-on PHP based frameworks/CMS like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and Magento.
• Good to have Object Oriented Programming Skills ( PHP5 ).
• XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser.
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, XSL, SOAP).
• E-commerce and Shopping Cart development.
• Must write efficient code with documentation.
• Can read code written by others.
• Has experience debugging code.
• Must be a team player, possess a good attitude and be self-disciplined
• Magento (CMS Framework, Themes, Modules, Core, etc.)
• WordPress (CMS Framework, Themes, Modules, Core, etc.)
• Proven experience developing professional B2C and B2B web sites (full project life cycle)
• Experience and understanding of cross browser compatibility issues.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
• Excellent communication and documentation skills
• Effective Project & People Management Skills
• Soft Skills: Good communication, analytical and presentation skills, creative/artistic design skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude, * Should have an excellent command over English
• Must have capacity to work independently and also as a part of team
• Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
• Candidates, who are willing to re-locate to Chennai, are also welcome to apply.