Recruitment Page on Wordrpress site - repost/clarification
This project was awarded to CindyAdams for $210 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I already have a website that is completely designed and built using a wordpress template.
There will be a subdomain of jobs.domain.com. On this subdomain I would like to
1) post jobs,
2) have people register & upload resumes (without applying for a job), and
3) provide the option to apply to posted jobs..
I have started the registration section already. The link to the site that I am developing on is [url removed, login to view]
I do not have the time or the interest to keep doing this myself.
PLEASE REVIEW WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR TO GET AN IDEA (does NOT have to be exact at all) OF WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR. I am also including screen shots of what design I want as an idea. I am ok with purchasing a form creator and job posting app if it will help you (depending on cost)
1) UPON AWARD I WILL NEED THIS COMPLETED WITHIN 3 DAYS
2) review the use of linkedin integration (share, apply with, sign in with)... experience with this will be considered a bonus
3) I have my wordpress theme.. if your solution is not using wordpress then I am ok with Joomla solution. I am ok with purchase of forms OR custom forms. I have been building my own but do not have the time.
4) Users information must be only accessible by them and myself.. this is especially important for their resume uploads
The details are;
1) From my website the visitor will connect to a jobs subdomain. They can navigate to the login/registration page
2) progress is tracked during registration.
3) multipage form. user can stop the process at any point and save it to continue later
4) Secure upload of resumes to database
5) Need a section for job postings
6) job postings has an apply button that will open the registration login or new user section that will lead to item 3-4
7) the data is stored for me to review
You will not be responsible for
1) Theme layout or general layout of the site
2) Colour, branding
3) selecting the fields for the forms (I have done this already in the example page)
1) A form that is secure (I have ssl) and includes the agreed upon fields and pages
2) A form that can be moved with ease around my site by myself
3) A multipage form that can only be started at the first page or continued at later pages (if logged in)
4) Integration of LinkedIn tools (again, this is not a must but preference will be given to a developer that can deliver this)
5) A place to post jobs and connect it to the login page or registration page
6) if they are logged in, then applying for a job is as simple as selecting apply now
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online