Recruitment agency job board website needed
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $511 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a website to be build for a recruitment agency. You can use Wordpress, Joomla or any other CMS (even custom built), but the following functions are must have:
1. Multi-language capable. For a start Romanian language is required. Don't worry if you don't speak Romanian, we can translate .po files, but please include at least one language with .po file, so we can use it as a template.
2. Ability to create job categories.
3. Ability to post jobs from admin section by Agency office workers.
4. Job listing should have title, description, location, start and finish dates (for temporary contracts).
5. Website must have search built in with ideally 3 fields - Jobs, Location, Category. Location and category can be selections from drop down.
6. Job seekers must be able to apply for jobs using online form. There must be an option to upload CV. This online application form may contain different questions depending on job category, so we are looking for ability to modify the form for each job category. For example: Accounting, Medical and Warehouse jobs will have same questions like Name, Surname, DOB, Address, but we would like to specify industry related questions for each of these categories.
7. Application forms must be easily manageable from admin. To avoid mess in the backend with job applications flowing in, we prefer to have applications (with CVs) to be associated to jobs for which application was made instead of having a list of mixed applications.
8. Stylish design. We like Jobify (Wordpress theme) demo, their search is cool, but it doesn't have good application management out of the box.
There are many plugins for Wordpress, but we couldn't find anything suitable. Jobify Wordpress plugin is great, but doesn't have all required functions out of the box. [url removed, login to view] has great features, but it seems to be a dead project now, and we couldn't integrate a nice search option.
There are plenty of Job board plugins with an option to let employers sign in and post jobs. We do not want it. If the option is there, it's fine, but it has to be switched off. Allowing employers to post jobs does not fit business model of this recruitment agency.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online