This project was successfully completed by sanjay2004 for $721 USD in 22 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In22 days
Graphical redesign of website and add blog. We have the PSD graphic design files, special fonts.
Current website is a table format with smarty templates. We need to convert to a css instead of current table format for SEO purposes. We are also open to using Joomla or other CMS management system, if that is necessary to make the changes we need from current the smarty php. We would also like to add a blog, to redesigned website with working rss feed. We would prefer a Joomla blog for security reasons, but are open to WordPress if you can provide security counter measures. We will provide PSD files featuring the new design with detailed notes for each page. We will also provide special fonts, and any other files you may need. New website must look like the PSD files provided.
Head tags should include:
• rel=”canonical” capability (may need to make a change on cms to accomodate)
• search engine analytics codes (google, Bing, etc)
• No Tables
• Must support touch screen navigation
• Must include microdata use [url removed, login to view] for guidelines
• Must display specific fonts on certain locations on pages
• Blog Management
• Blog with RSS feed
• Post to blog connected so they automatically update company Facebook and Twitter pages
• When uploading images to site, need ability to keep image name instead of assigning it a random number. It is okay to have imagename_1, or some other configuration, but we need to be able to keep the image name for SEO purposes.
• Ability to include part numbers in site search
• Need to add H1, H2, H3 tags
• Entry fields for tabs on back end for new front end of product pages, example Description, Installation tips, Tech Data, etc.)
• Eliminate reviews-they are unused
• Change graphic format for temperature rating, to text, also add peak temp
• Eliminate smarty “Page setting” footer, have it be included in css
• Ability to assign every page a different meta title and description
• Website log in auto detect, instead of a user selecting Dealer or Heatshield Insider, we would like the user to log in and have the security information on pages appear and direct the user to the correct part of website.
We are open to suggestions to make things easier on everyone, but the design must match PSD files. If we have to start with a new database, we can enter data on our end so you can focus on the programming side. We are looking to have someone convert our design, improve SEO and get the programming side handled.
Our goal is to improve our PR and regain #1 rank we had previously for several search terms. We also have future ideas and will need help with social media pages and more website additions, SEO help, looking for long term partner to work with.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online