This project was awarded to gafprogrammer for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We need to create a website for a client who owners a print company and we would like to improve a new site to start selling online printing. For this we are using mynxx template with virtuemart component integrated and we need a professional freelancer to make some changes in the site and in the virtuemart.
1. RokVirtuemart Scroller we need a copy of this module but instead of products will be virtuemart categories of products.
2. Added Create Custom Fields function for products like
[url removed, login to view]
Because when for example you choose to make a flyer, there is an infinite options like: the type of paper, format, colours, and sizes. And each option has different prices, so in the backend we can sum, reduce, multiple, divide the price for this value. The time of the delivery depending of the job can increase or decrease also. To understand better please check the calculate option in http://print24(at)com/uk/
There must be a new type of field a horizontal scroll, when the client move the ball the value must move in a scale than the administrator can choose.
3. When a client choose a format and size in the option 2, he can click to see an demo and must open two images related with each option, for example if he wish to make an flyer with 4 pages and 100 x 210 portrait, must have and option to put two images related with this.
The pictures must be should like this [url removed, login to view]
4. In each product the client can send an file like [url removed, login to view] or like [url removed, login to view]
Because the print area the clients send to us, big files (300mb to 1gb)
5. The new site should support Multi language
6. SEF must be installed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online