UrbanTrans is a leading consulting firm in Sustainable Transportation and Behaviour Change Programs both nationally and internationally.
We currently require the service of a solo skilled web developer or a small team for creation of various project websites. Specifically, we wish to establish an ongoing relationship with a talented web development contractor with drive to build their personal portfolio.
• Web-site development/architecture experience with PHP in a LAMP environment (both knowledge and experience)
• Creating CMS Website - Joomla / Drupal
• Client side programming and layouts: XHTML, CSS, DIV's, W3C Standards, Cross Browser
• Administration of hosting environments: cPanel
• Web Application / Services integration (XML, XSL, SOAP)
• Social Media Integration (Facebook/Twtiiter/MailChimp)
• Weblogs, Portal with User Log-on, Discussion Forums, Calendar, Gallery etc
• Users should be able to create an username and password for their backend and sign up for the portal themselves
• Domain name administration including advanced DNS configuration
• Ability to produce clearly written and documented code
We want your bid to include prices on the following:
1. Custom CMS front end design for site using Joolma for
• 3 pages (Home, About, Contact)
• 6 pages (Home, About, Calendar, Forum, Gallery, Contact)
2. Your price per webpage of coding. You will be given design files (GUI in PSD format) from one of our designers to work from.
We are looking to work with freelancers on a long term basis and with volume so please bare this in mind when quoting.
When bidding on this project, please include some of your recent works or clients that you have worked with. Also, please stated your work experience or include your CV.