This project received 40 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $566 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Nova Founders supports promising online businesses worldwide. We help young online companies reach global growth and have successfully built a range of multinational ventures with teams across the world. Nova Founders works with passionate and capable entrepreneurs, and provides the on-going support they need to be successful.
• Responsible for design, layout, coding of web sites.
• Involved with the technical and graphical aspects of a web architecture - how the site works and how it looks.
• Involved with maintenance update of existing sites
• Write programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
• Become an integral part of the Marketing & PR Teams on establishing target audience sectors for web-based outreach and branding campaigns.
• Test website architecture and identify/isolate/fix any technical problems.
• Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
• Understand and coordinate SEO efforts for overall web presence and to expand corporate brands.
• Good knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver.
• Diploma/Degree in Digital Media with an emphasis in web development.
• Additional skills in Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro are preferred.
• Possess fundamental understanding of web architecture and graphics design.
• Must be able to work with multi-national, diversified group of business leaders.
• Confident person who can multitask and priorities duties
• HTML5 and additional web-based development language skills
• Experience in working with Joomla and WordPress
• Understand and have background in working with Google Analytics
What You Can Expect from Us
• Significant career growth opportunities in a fast-growing business in Kuala Lumpur (Bukit Bintang area)
• Challenging and diverse assignments along with direct responsibilities
• Fun & casual working environment in an international team
• Flat hierarchies within a fresh, dynamic and highly motivated team
• Duration: Trainee period of 6 months leading to full-time employment
• Starting date: As soon as possible
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online