What I have already......
I own Domains [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] these were bought through crazy [url removed, login to view]
These sites are currently hosted by [url removed, login to view] and are the same in content and link to each other.
What is required in general............
A professional looking, easily navigable small law firm website which will compete successfully in google searches for certain affordable (both in terms of money and time) search terms (I do not require specific SEO inout at this stage but rather a platform to which I can add content easily)
After the website has been set up I require to run it, change any part of it and add content to it by myself.
1. No use of Flash
2. Prominent calls to action
3. Strong links
4. Links to facebook, twitter etc
5. drop down menus
6. personal injury claims calculator function
7. contactable by email, telephone, instant messaging
8. video content
9. would prefer use of Joomla platform (though willing to compromise)
(I would plan to have a mobile version of the site (auto-scaling required) after this design is completed)
I like the layout, style and ease of these sites and wish mine to look like these:
[url removed, login to view]~motoring
[url removed, login to view]
1. page should contain firm logo (already designed and will be provided)
2. the drop down options along the top will read:
‘home’ ‘our services’ ‘services for brokers’
3. somewhere central and obvious there will be a short statement about the firm
4. somewhere central and obvious there will be a heading that says ‘areas of expertise’ and under this will be listed: Property, Personal Injury, Criminal Law, Civil Court, Conveyancing, road traffic law
5. there should be a scrolling news section down the side
6. there should be a link to our blogs
7. there should be a ‘question’ bubble as per the "lifetime planning" website
39 freelancers are bidding on average £576 for this job
I am Ali Tharwani and I am currently heading the Web Solution Department at CubeSquad.I have reviewed your project requirements and we are confident that will complete your project more strongly.