Dear Project Participant.
We have a site [url removed, login to view] that we are migrating into Joomla” 3.0 We have already a template that shows the exact same site, however we think it lack of the WoW factor. What we are looking is:
A very good designer, that can help us bring our skin to the 2013, by making as many changes as you need to the header.
2. We are kind of happy about the ease of navigation to the directory (small pictures at the middle section) and would like to retain that easeness, however we are not married to any concept.
3. We think once you hit any of the categories of advisers (i.e. “el cole” we could use a better look and feel about how the posts are presented, we also need to bring this to the 2013 web standards, and have the wow facor while displaying only ONE post per line (nevertherless if what will bring the WoW factor is having two per line we can check it)
4. Fianlly, we need that once you click on “Más detalles” we might end up with a better look and feel for each sponsor (post) as we have. again the WoW factor.
In short what we need:
Add the WoW Factor to the template, the form that the posts of the sponsors are shown, and the gallery.
You will deliver either the photoshop file for us to implement or if you can the Joomla! template (more interested in having the WoW factor from a very good designer, than a skin .
If Accepted you will have 12 days for the final delivery with three milestones. By the fourth day you will send your first draft of all three things (mockup) we will take 12 hours to make anotations and send it back. Then you will have another 4 days for delivery of the second draft already with corrections, we will take 12 more hours to make final annotations, and you will have four more days to send the final .psd (or template) to us, along witht he .psd for the inner pages we discussed.
We can provide the logo in .ai format for your use,
1. we need to add the letters “revista infantil e-zine online” below the logo for the web site.
2. we would like to have at least some different footers one for xmas, one for new year, one for valentines, one for mothersday, one for fathers day, one for childrens day, and one for Halloween) right now the footer is just an orange box.
The colors of the logo are green and orange, and we would like to keep this color scheme.
3. The site is going to be available through ipad, tablets, iphones etc. etc. not only the internet and a pc, so NO flash is allowed (yes I know that we have flash in the site that is going away.
4. Do your best in .psd. we can mimic it in .css so dont worry about anything being too complicated.
NO DESIGNER WHO DONT HAVE AN ONLINE PORTFOLIO WILL BE CONSIDERED, please add in the summary of no spam your link to your portfolio, and to any website you have designed and feel has the WoW factor in it.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $197 for this job
We are a Web design and development company that focuses on regular communication with our clients and timely delivery for all our projects. Some of the technologies/area that we focus include:
I am a professional programmer , I understand your problem , so I definitely can do , please speak directly to me , to be able to solve your problem , thanks you