fix redirection of smart url problem on Joomla
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 3
I need to fix what I think must be a silly mistake related maybe to cookies for a travel agency web site built under Joomla. This should be an easy task for someone who knows what the problem is.
Site's main navigation has 12 links + INICIO (Home).
Each of those main menu entries link to a different a reservation system (external page).
PUENTES links to: [url removed, login to view]
TRENES links to: [url removed, login to view]
so on and so forth for each of the 12 links in main navigation
This is what we need each main nav link do (site is buildt under Joomla)
1. Load the destination page in the same page under domain www.tuviajeadomicilio.com. It should look like this [url removed, login to view] when we click on PUENTES. But this is what I see instead on all browsers except Chrome [url removed, login to view]
2. We need that it stays under the same domain
3. The strange thing is that it works under Google Chrome most of the times (check Puentes link), but it does not work on the other browsers like Mozilla, IEx, Opera, etc.
5. We need that it works on all browsers, we should not redirect to the destination page but stay under [url removed, login to view] domain with smart URLs showing destination URL
6. What it normally does is that it redirects to destination URL, then if i press on the go back button on browser a few times, it will reach home page, then I press on PUNTES and sometimes redirection will work and will stay on home page under [url removed, login to view], which is what it should do always no matter how many times I click on it or which broker I use
PUENTES: [url removed, login to view] should be: [url removed, login to view]
TRENES: [url removed, login to view] should be [url removed, login to view]
Two coders have tried it already and they couldn't do it. One of them said it was the way Joomla's wrapper works. Is there a way to fix this problem and have all URLs for main navigation stay on the site [url removed, login to view] always, no matter which browser it loads the page and if it's first time of 10th time it's loaded?Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online