joomla zoo plugin for upload images
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $154 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we have a joomla site developed with extension zoo from yootheme. we used the catalog function for create a car listing website.
During image upload we want to create a friendly option to upload and manage image items beacuse zoo existing option is not friendly.
1. Click on upload
2. Select one or Several images
3. After images are upload will appear an list with uploaded images. User can set/change main image click an icon. user can delete or add more images.
* main image will be considered as first image on catalog listing
* remaining images will appear on zoo gallery.
0. When images are uploaded the images will be uploaded with a random name different to any other image for dont rewrite files.
1. When images/listing is deleted the images will be erased from server.
2. must be created the thumbs and work with zoo image gallery.
3. Only one upload buton . user can select one or several images. WE dont want several upload boxes.
4. plugin must have option for decide max images to upload. Depending of user selection in options will appear an message saying EXAMPLE" 10 images max"
5. The plugin will resize the images. image resize will be controlled from plugin options.
6. Compatible with joomla 2.5/3.0
7. must be developed as a plugin for install using extension manager
8. we will own copyrights. we want to publish this plugin free in joomla directory.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online