This project was successfully completed by AWSLinux for $500 USD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
Completed In5 days
A Linux server administrator is needed to setup a one-off configuration of a Linux server environment with standard database, web and email packages with Amazon Web Services EC2 environment.
To install, configure and maintain the server environment in an Amazon Web Services, EC2, Linux environment.
The following packages and servers will need to be setup and maintained:
• Linux security and access permissions for the admin and third party developers
• MySQL database server running under Amazon Relational Database Services
o This server will be used to host databases that will store account details from two web applications
o Troubleshooting of databases and maintenance are required
• AWS SDK for PHP
o This needs to be installed and configured for third party web developers to use
o Building PHP webpages is not in the scope of this role
• Apache HTML web services to be installed and configured
• Amazon SES – email environment to be setup and maintained for the team to send and receive emails via POP accounts
• Domain IP addresses linked to the AWS account and email
o Three domain names will be licensed and need to be linked to ASW elastic IP addresses
• Red5 video servers
o This is a third party application server that needs to be installed within the AWS instance
o No knowledge of the product is required beyond that to install, configure and troubleshoot issues relating to it´s correct functioning
• Installation and running of backup software Amazon Glacier to protect data against loss
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online