The Advertisement Application will control a number of plasma screens based in different locations, the admin should be able to schedule media streams at specific time in a specific location for a specific display unit, the admin also should be able to view the status of each display unit and produce reports, for billing each display unit will have its own rate, and specific time periods will have higher rates than others.
So the software is divided into two main sections:
1. The Server Side: we need a php web based application that allows the user to schedule the advertisement media’s, produce billing and reporting.
2. The Client: we will be using think clients which will be connected to a display unit (Plasma for example) and these thin clients will be receiving contents from the server and they will display it to the screen.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php for the admin application, java or php for the client application