System Similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] Firstly when done the programmer must be able to do work later on as well. (ie modifications and upgrades) We have multiple websites. All of which we want to promote by means of this system. Some will be a percentage of the sale, others a fixed amount per sale, and some Pay Per Click (PPC) We need : The Affiliate Managment system, as described in the attached file - "spec sheet - [url removed, login to view]" After the 14 Days given for the coding we require 1 week for testing (as per the pdf) after wich we will sign off to release escrowed money or request bug fixes, before release of escrowed money.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 1, 2006 11:45:47 AM:
I have attached a more detailed spec sheet should anyone be interested.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jul 3, 2006 8:29:57 AM:
Based on all the questions I received the Project spec sheet was revised. Please download the new one. The PDF is called Project Spec sheet - [url removed, login to view] and is in the ZIP to be downloaded on RAC
Some isses like multiple levels are not required, business models not required. Payouts need not be automatic. No currency issues anymore, only one base currency for the system. See the pdf for full details.
Linux (Fedora) PHP 4.4.2-3 MySQL 4.1.18-1