We’d like to introduce the opensource version of Ajaxplorer ( [url removed, login to view] ) in our windows based environment and we are searching for a person or a group helping us to realize this project.
We aim to a figure who could install, configure and plan maintenance a centos based VM server with ajaxplorer and give us support via phone or mail, in case of need.
Here follow the project specs:
Setup VM server:
1- Centos (last version): installation&updates
2- Install&update all ajaxplorer prerequisites
3- SSH access
4- Network security
5- sFTP access to Ajaxplorer installation folder for maintenance and backup purpose
1- Ajaxplorer (latest version) installation
2- HTTPs access only (server configuration, certificate for https, etc.)
3- Ajaxplorer standard plugins installation and activation (sharing, editing, uploader)
4- User authentication on our Active Directory: in ajaxplorer, user will be created at the first login
5- For each user, we'll need to show a repository corresponding to user's “home directory”, as configured in AD (SMB share - windows environment)
6- For each user, we'll also need to show a list of repositories (SMB shares - windows environment) according to user's role group
7- Mobile access via ios & android apps.
We'll need a customization of Ajaxplorer to make sure that at each logon, every user will be inserted to / removed from the roles of Ajaxplorer corresponding to the Active Directory group to which it belongs, namely:
- We define a number of roles in Ajaxplorer, each with a name identical to the name of this group on Active Directory
- When a user login to Ajaxplorer, the list of Active Directory groups of which the user is a member must be loaded and compared with the roles in Ajaxplorer in order to add / remove the user from the roles accordingly
In addition, once the project is completed, we require:
- Periodic maintenance of the CentOS server (check status, update)
- Update Ajaxplorer with periodic check of the compatibility of customizations made
- Willingness to work on call in case of technical problems on this project