Create Amazon Turk HIT(repost)
This project was awarded to simpletechnology for $510 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Install SSL Cert on Debian 8.4 / Linux 14.1
- Need an Amazon AWS Expert for 3 hours
- iOS/Android app with admin Dashboard
- My Wordpress site on AWS server has gone down and it is showing \"Error establishing a database connection\". Can someone please help me to reset the server and run the necessary updates
- add more storage to aws website
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
The project will be to integrate the website at:
[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />front/[url removed, login to view]]
with the Amazon Mechanical Turk service:
[[url removed, login to view]<wbr />welcome]
Attached is a powerpoint showing the user's interaction with the website.
The website is on a linux server. Let me know if
you will need access to the server. Currently it just has a command
I've finished the basic website functionality, and I want to test it
with a large number of users. To do this, I need it turned into a
Turk HIT, which is basically a web based job.
Attached is a slide deck showing the UI interaction with the user.
My requirements are:
- [ ] Integrate website into an Amazon Mechanical Turk HIT.
Turker must be able to do one submission and get paid based on results
of their submission.
- [ ] Allow me to specify what a Turker gets paid based on the
results they get.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online