Custom Domain Name Marketplace from Script I Purchased
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
I'm looking to create a simple online domain name marketplace that will consist of two pages (on the "front end"):
1. A "listing" page. This will be a page that displays a list of domain names. We would like to have simple ways for users to filter through the list of domains based on the following fields:
Extension (.com, .net, etc.)
Domain length (characters)
Number of words
Special characters (hyphen, numbers,)
This "listing" page will be similar to the this page (if you click on "Advanced Search"): [url removed, login to view]
2. A product page (for each domain). This is a page for each domain that the user will get to by clicking on a domain name from the "listing" page. The page will be similar to [url removed, login to view] This page will feature:
•Comments section (text area)
• Web form (contact us) allowing user to inquire about the domain. This for will take the place of checkout (shopping cart) or "make an offer" functions. This form can post to an email. We would like the form to specify the domain name the user is contacting us about.
We would like these pages to be "SEO friendly" having a simple URL structure and be indexable.
Some additional information:
•All domain names (listings) will be uploaded internally. External users (the public) will not be able to upload information. As such, the upload process can be through a basic internal webpage or directly into the database.
•I was thinking we might be able to use a current script and customize it as necessary. For instance, this Domain Marketplace script is open source and the maker says its easy to customize: [url removed, login to view]
•We would like to provide the design for these pages. We are looking for someone to make it work!
• On the back end we would like to match each domain name to a seller account that will include seller name, email address, phone number, mailing address.
• this marketplace will need to be implemented into our current site.
Please inquire if you are interested or have any questions.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online