We require a WHMCS provisioning software to be developed for our McMyAdmin game server administration software ( [url removed, login to view] )
The module must:
* Allow WHMCS based hosting providers to automatically deploy McMyAdmin instances on-demand.
* Additionally configure SFTP access for the users 'personal' area within McMyAdmin.
* Have the option to specify the RAM usage limit.
* automatically set a password for the main users.
* Run on CentOS 6.x 64-bit as a minimum, other Linux distributions desirable but not a requirement.
* Include documentation on installing and configuring the module must be provided and to a high standard.
Prospective developers should ideally already be familiar with using our software (A free version is available to download), or have as a minimal investigated it so they can best assess the scale of the work to be done. Configuration of McMyAdmin itself is very straight forward (either via command line flags or its Key=Value style configuration file)
The developer will be provided with a temporary McMyAdmin Enterprise licence for development and testing purposes. A CentOS 6.3 VPS can be provided if it would be of assistance during development.
Developers based in the EU or the US are preferred, but all offers will be considered.