I have the following job. I need a website built with the requests mentioned in the Functional Design i have attached with this bid.
You can find the all the screens that need to be built on the following url: <[url removed, login to view]~humanel/screenflow/screenflow/[url removed, login to view]> . The screenflows are linked in groups of functionality and whenever you click on a page it will send you to the next page within that group of functionality. In the functional design you will find all the links explained.
To summarize what i need:
- website with all the functionalities mentioned in the functional design and the screenflows;
- implementation of a design that will be provided to the programmer(s) that we choose to work with;
- support the choice of English or **Dutch** language (Default: Dutch), we will have to be able to translate all the phrases and words within the website. Including the CMS backend.
The work has to be done iteratively. There needs to be a time table with deliveries of certain grouped functionalities. For instance: upload news articles, comment on news articles, link articles to categories. That is one group.
If anything is not clear from the screenflow, please ask. There are some things in the design(screenflows) that are not fully discussed in the functional design. But they are part of the job.
Thank you and hope to work with you soon.
The project has a deadline of 30 january.
You will be provided with an account to a LAMP-server. Unless you prefer to work in your own production environment.
Finally, i want to get a report every 2 to 3 days about the progress. You need to be addressable by MSN and skype.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).