Developing in linux debian
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1929 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I need some computer engineer to develop an firmware based in linux Debian, you can use existing scripts and libraries could help to develop the firmware fast.
Basically i have an existing commercial PCB which work in linux debian, it is network based, and has one camera serial port.
the develop that i want is to convert this PCB to an IP camera.
in the camera serial port (CSI) i will connect an 5MP camera module.
- The firmware must be based in ONVIF
- The firmware must be able to stream video in Mjpeg and H264 formats, and select different resolutions like 5MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
- I would like to include video analytics, there are existing video analytics licenses in the market
- It will need to develop all managing camera settings, like users administration, network setup, hardware and ssd managing, etc.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online