Drupal wikipedia - modify existing website
This project was awarded to lukeyan for £1200 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£750 - £1500 GBP
We have a existing Wikipedia type website on http://www.drillingstandard.com.
Our website is based on Drupal 6,
it is using Pear Wiki Module as a input filter,
it is using BUEditor for easy adding Wiki tags into documents.
You can browse our site using:
username - editor
password - tester
Click "Some first chapter" in Left sidebar menu
Click Edit tab to see present Wiki language
Click "Create Wiki Record" to try create your own node & test Wiki
Don't think about Edit & Revisions tabs now, they are here for next coding phase of this project. You can be involved in it as well if you'll successfully finish this one.
1. Modify Pear Wiki module to generate cross-browser compatible HTML code
2. Enrich Wiki language in Pear Wiki filter by cca 4 new Wiki tags
3. Add new buttons to BUEditor to fit all Wiki tags (there are only 3 now)
4. Setup Drupal 6 Book & Outline designer modules for our Wikipedia articles
5. Select & setup any Drupal image uploading module capable of conversion TIFF & EPS formats (ImgAssist + ImageCache?)
6. Adapt Automatic nodetitles module to pick title from node body if title is not given
7. Create Table of Contents module which will generate TOC using wiki tags in body field of nodes of given Book (see item 4. of this list)
Exact description of work is given in attached file: what we expect of you is detailed in "Requirements & Development" of this file.
Use Project clarification board to ask questions, if any. There is likely that more people will be interested in answer :)
Be sure yours bidding price is FINAL. There will be no additional cost accepted.
Be sure your've carefuly red SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PLAN before you place bid.
Don't bit if you haven't at least 3 projects successfully finished.
DON'T use bids as a placeholders, we will report such bids as an abuse (which they would clearly be).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online