File Upload &amp; Membership Administration System
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $119 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $150 USD
See attached for flowchart of how this system should work. Your job is just to make the back end, and insert simple header and footer includes for easy template editing. Please reply with mini proposals and estimates (technicals to features a big plus).
Must be coded in LAMP environment in preferably less than ten files.
**New Requirement: Every one of the four File Upload systems must accept Windows Media format files only**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Nov 14, 2007 9:53:41 AM:
There will be only one SuperAdmin
-The SuperAdmin cannot add, delete or replace any files
-The SuperAdmin can add edit or delete DJs, but will only have four to start with
The other 4 primary "DJs" will have access to four different folders
-The DJs will only have access to upload Windows Media files, in the background an archive should be made when uploading a new one for later use.
-The media player for playing these files is already made, so it is _**not**_ one of the deliverables
For the layout, there should be a header and footer include on each page of administration
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 15, 2007 11:17:48 AM:
Feature Removed: SuperAdmin now does not need rights to add/edit/delete users, only rights to Edit the DJs passwords.
Webserver: Linux Apache MySQL PHP
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online