Fix Magento random 500 Errors / PHP Fatal errors
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
we need a skilled and expierenced Magento Expert.
We are running our magento webshop on a fast Server with Magento 184.108.40.206. However, from time to time, the site produces 500 errors for the users in frontend which show up as PHP Fatal Error in the error.log. When you reload the page again, most of the times it works again.
We need to have this fixed and our shop running without any errors.
I have complied you a zip with infos on the server, etc and the current error.log. You can get the Url of the shop via private message. We use not many extensions.
- The matter needs to be adressed fast, as we have errors on our live system
- You will get root access to our server, magento backend, mysql, everything you need
- There should not be a longer downtime, so handle with care and do not use live production site for testing
- In case you need to install a new version of magento and import our stuff, we need to have all our products, sales, customers, settings etc.
- Please bid only if you are sure that you can fix the issue.
- Please be aware that this might not be an easy issue. It is nothing like change php memory in [url removed, login to view], we have already tried without success to fix the error.
- If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask!
We are looking forward to your bid,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online