We need 500 digital products (PDF files) added to an existing Wordpress website. For each item, the following will need to be populated:
1. Create new post/item.
2. Store title, year, volume, issue.
3. (Possibly) assign feature image.
4. Assign PDF file currently on server via a field.
We will provide:
1. Spreadsheet of all products with title, year, volume, issue.
2. All PDF files uploaded to server location (34GB).
3. Cover images to be used as feature image.
IDEALLY we would like this to be created as a re-usable script, and tested on a local database so that we can run it ourselves on our database without having to expose data. Our team leader will review the script before testing it on a clean database.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $52/hour for this job
Hello, We are Russian-Canadian web development company which has good experience with WordPress. You can check our recent projects on our website [url removed, login to view]
Can you please send me any sample PDF and also your current WP website, so that I can analyze how can we help you without we getting involved in your critical data? Looking forward. thanks, Zeeshan