Linux/Freebsd Box Setup & Administration
This project was awarded to directaccessvw for $85.84 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $500 USD
I am looking for a system admin who is
skilled in the following skills
1) proficient in system administrating
2) knows linux
3) knows freebsd
4) On ICQ /AIm /YAHOO (required) to work with
5) knows how to compile and install programs
I have new systems I need to setup that requirs
The following commands requird is in a short list here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Following things to be done for every box
custom apache/ php / mysql /proftpd / named / security cleared/ setup dirs/ mail
You can put all these in some sort of script where you copy and paste.
The work comes when we recieve a system box , maybe fedora where it doesn't come with gcc, you need to install it and make sure everything works!
To post your bid: Also answer the following quesiton so I know you know your basic admin knowledge:
1) In Linux, What happens when there is no gcc?
or there is a different libc version, what do you do because apache won't run
2) how do you add ips in freebsd , just a 2 line exaplanation would be enough
Price: I'm looking to pay $20 per box installed, each box instrallation should take no more then a few hours
Bid on 5 boxes of installation
I will have more in the future as well.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online