I have a new server that I am going to be putting on line. I need to have someone setup the following applications on the machine:
1. Upgrade Kernel - Need to have the kernel upgraded to 2.6.* and tuned for our server.
2. mySQL - Need to have a install that will handle a robust web site. PHPmyadmin needs to be installed.
3. QMail - Need to have the [url removed, login to view] installation done.
4. Apache - Need to have the latest apache installed or upgrade the current install.
5. Upgrade PHP to latest 4* release
6. YUM - Setup YUM to keep system up to date automatically.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This is on a Dell Poweredge 2850 running redhat linux.