Linux Server Setup
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $364 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$100 - $700 USD
I have a linux server on my Network that I need to be setup for the following:
1. Secure - secure the server as much as possible
2. RPM Manager working in auto mode
4. Apache w/ ssl
8. Drupal ([Http://[url removed, login to view]])
10. Web Log Analyzer (webalizer)
11. Backup and Restore routines (rsync)
12. MRTG network and web site traffic monitoring
Adding Deleting Users
Adding and Deleting Drupal Web Sites - must be able to run multiple drupal sites
Adding and Deleting Basic web Sites
Adding and Deleting FTP Sites
Adding and Deleting mail accounts
This is a pretty basic server setup with a little bit of customization in terms of hosting services.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
This will be running in a Linux Environment.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online