Linux Server w/ WHM setup
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $5000 USD
- Total Bids 13
We need someone who is very familiar with EXIM, APACHE, DNS Records, and WHM control panel type setups. We also need someone that will take the time to identify any other potential problems on our server, we need soemone that will do more than just fixed what is listed below. We anticipate the job will take around 2 to 3 hours. If for some strange reason the job should take longer than this we can adjust accordingly.
1. We need to verify EXIM is secure and cannot be used to relay mail. Also Exim needs to be tweaked to hanlde large amounts of bulk email.
2. The Nameservers and DNS records are not properly setup, we need to have this fixed as well as verifiy that all DNS records on the server for the dozen or so sites that we have are correct. We will handle any DNS changes that need to be done outside of the server.
3. MYSQL seems to have an unusually high load. need to verify that the basic settings in my .cfg are at least close to where they should be.
4. We need PHP recomplied with IMAP support. we tried to add this via WHM control panel and it did not work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LinuxGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online