We have experienced bad sectors on our server harddisk and the harddisk will no longer boot.
There server was running:
Linux Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow)
Our ISP has supplied us with a new server and placed the drive from the old server in the machine so that we can access the files. We believe all files are intact.
The new server is running Fedora 4.
We require someone to set the new server up as per the old but on Fedora 4 with Apache, MySQL, Postfix & PHP. We will leave the versions up to you, we just need our websites, email and PHP apps working again as soon as possible.
I am away from internet access for the next few hours but will accept any reasonable bid from anyone I believe can complete this task as soon as I return. I also need someone to commence work on the project immediately and to work until the project is finished.
1. Server running with Apache, MySQL and PHP.
2. Server configured with all logins, home directories, etc. from old server.
3. All websites working.
4. All PHP web apps working.
5. All MySQL databases setup and copy from old disk and MySQL up and running with databases, tables and data in tact.
6. Postfix configured and working. All email accounts to be working.
7. amasvid (SPAM and Virus) protection for Postfix installed and working in new environment.
New system Fedora Core 4
[Old server - Linux Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow), Apache 2.0.47-10, MySQL 3.23.58-4, PHP 4.3.3-6, Postfix]