_Linux Web Hosting Server Setup_
Set up a secure, stable, Linux-based web hosting server that can be used in a commercial hosting environment and managed using open-source tools.
* Virtual web hosts, allowing many website to share a single IP address
* System administration tools
* Webmin control panel
* Site statistics using Webalizer and AW Stats
* Application Packages:
* Leading application packages
* Email Server must including Spam Assassin
* PHP must include Zend
* Server "hardening"
* Note: DNS server installation is not required
* Fresh installation of a basic RH 7.3, RH8.0 or RH9.0
* 80GB hard drive
* Pentium III with 512MB Ram
* Documentation of installation process in sufficient detail to allow an IT administrator to recreate server
* "How To" information for:
* Adding new website domain to server
* Creating email accounts for virtual hosts
* System hardening, explaining what security patches were applied
* Setting up two virtual web hosts (domain names will be provided) to test server
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).