I am looking for a professional to apply fixes to my site. The site has no cPanel. Linux through SSH is needed.
Some Fixes Needed:
- Replace old directory name to new sites name. I.E. Previous: /old/ now /new/ - But need a database change to all so the old name isn't associated with the new site.
- Install SSL
- Replace all Magento Favicon (Front-end and back-end. Nothing will show that it is a Magento platform on the favicon).
- Importing products into database
- Fix Featured/New Products product row alignment
- Create e-mail addresses
- Set Shipping Rates
- Set California Tax Rates
- CSS changes
- Flushing Popular Search Terms and Previous Orders/Customers
- Removing Compare Products and Add to Compare Buttons
- Site Security
- Edit header drop-down menu layout
- Custom Product Attribute Module
- Google Rich Snippets
- Products Review Layout Structure
Due to my past experience with other Freelancers, I will leave a 100% milestone and release when the project is fully complete. My employer’s feedback review will give you the credibility that I am legitimate employer. Do not bid if you do not agree to these terms.
I will provide a thorough documentation, and I will oversee every step of the way to ensure it will be developed correctly.
I need this job done immediately. So I need this to me your one and only job. Put the secret code 'mag' so I know you have read my entire project instead of just randomly bidding. I am looking for a professional that I trust and relay on as I will always have future projects for you. This will become a long-term business relationship and not one-time work basis. The person most qualify with the best bid rate will be rewarded the job.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $630 for this job
I am a magento developer who is having an Expertise magento implemented a responsive theme on the magento platform and adjusting themes, CMS Pages, CMS widgets as required for various magento sites.