Magento migration 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206+customers/orders databse update+move on a new server
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 12
I'm looking for someone reliable, fast, accurate & very knowledgeable at :
- migrating a Magento CE v 220.127.116.11 to the last stable version 18.104.22.168 (not the production version, but a development one)
- moving it once migrated on a new server (easy task) & update the customers/orders as described below
- Update this v 22.214.171.124 version with the customers / orders database from the production site (which is a version 126.96.36.199). All products related tables have not to be touched /modified on the v188.8.131.52 that has to be migrated to the v 184.108.40.206 as this one has an updated product database (same as the v220.127.116.11 in production + new products in it). Additional customers to move from the production (v18.104.22.168) to the development site (v22.214.171.124) is approx. 100 customers.
- Set-up CRON task to ensure special prices are working perfectly which is not the case yet
This work has to be done by next week latest
I've a specific template already installed on the v126.96.36.199 that of course has to remain.
All extension already installed on the v188.8.131.52 have to remain & to work perfectly. Amongst them, I’ve especially the following one installed:
- TF_Autocomplete (Ajax search including pictures)
- canonical_url (URL rewriting has to work)
Finally, if you have a very nice free extension to propose that manages efficiently the points & rewards such as Sweet Tooth Customer Rewards ([url removed, login to view]), thanks to share that with me too, but this is not part of this offer, then, don’t propose your price based on that.
Thanks in advance,
ClaudeGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online