we have magento site (still in development) with dedicated server. We have these problems:
1. We trying to use Varnish with Nginx but there was many problems and now we decide to use FPC ([url removed, login to view]), we bought the extension but now there is a problem with the nginx settings and we recieve 502 error on many pages (like login, add to cart and extension configure in admin).
2. The server is not well optimized
What we need:
1. Fix problems with FPC ([url removed, login to view]) and nginx, and install all that FPC needs on the server and describe all dynamic pages and blocks (punch holes)
2. Clean new installation server (ftp,sendmail,cronjobs,nginx,php-fm, ioncube, apc, etc.) and everything for the best magento performance and transfer magento site from old to new server and configure FPC ([url removed, login to view]) and describe all dynamic pages and blocks (punch holes) . We have new empty virtual machine with CentOS 6.4 (64)
3. Check and optimize the site if there are slow queries or pages.
4. The server is with SAS HDD (1TB - Raid 5), and SSD (256GB - Raid 0) and we need to move all cache operations and slow operations on the SSD
5. Check for extensions conflict
18 freelancers are bidding on average $247 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view] you===========
I can do this (server side installation/configuration/job) for magento you will need magento developer to check conflicts with modules etc...I am only linux admin, not web developer.