Mail server setup on Ubuntu
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $69 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
Hopefully this is dead simple for a few people out there. I have a VPS running Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] that I have setup Apache, PHP, Mysql, and a few other things on that is successfully running a test website. What I need now is the mail portion of the server setup so that it can send/receive email (pop3 and smtp) on multiple virtual domains. I would need to be able to set up domains and new email addresses through a web based admin tool. I have one domain setup that is serving http (no email yet) requests fine, but I need another setup as well. I read through a few guides to setup the mail server and just got stuck and need it done quickly. I have postfix installed and it is sending email fine, but after that I am not sure how to do everything else.
What you will get is a SSH username and password, MySQL username and password, and the domain names I need to work. The DNS will already be set on the domains themselves, but you would need to make it work. Only reply if you can do this in your sleep and can get it done ASAP.
1) A correctly setup and working mail server with the ability to send mail, receive mail, and check email via pop3.
3) Ability to add email address to multiple virtual domains through a web-based interface.
4) Ability to add new domains to the server through a web based interface, or instructions on how to easily do this through SSH. 5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] LTS.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online