Managed File Upload System
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $623 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Install SSL Cert on Debian 8.4 / Linux 14.1
- Need an Amazon AWS Expert for 3 hours
- iOS/Android app with admin Dashboard
- My Wordpress site on AWS server has gone down and it is showing \"Error establishing a database connection\". Can someone please help me to reset the server and run the necessary updates
- add more storage to aws website
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I have a server running now with the LAMP stack. I need to create an online PHP-based system to receive uploaded files of any number and size (we will be receiving small files as well as very large files). I have some very specific requirements: 1)You MUST have an excellent grasp of English. I have had problems with coders in the past who cannot communicate well in English. 2)I need each upload to be entered into a MySQL database and have an email with all form data sent to me. I need to be able to browse all uploaded files (and their data) in a simple, password-protected page. 3)I would like to use a product called 'raduploadplus' (which I have ready purchased) for the uploads. Specically, I need the progress meter and drap-n-drop interface from this software. If you think you can provide the same functionality yourself, that's fine. There in an example of raduploadplus here: [url removed, login to view] 4)It needs to be customizable. I have a CSS file to plug in as well as custom graphics I need to use. 5)The form I am going to use will have many fields. I want my customers to be able to check a box that will make their current form fields the default (but only for that computer). Like a "make these selctions my default" checkbox. I have no idea of how complicated this all is. Let me know what you think you could do it for....
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux, Apache, MySQL (v4), PHP (v5)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online