I'm looking for a developer to create a simple PHP script library to convert PDF files to JPG or PNG files. The script will need to be developed using PHP to work on a Linux (LAMP environment).
- Convert PDF of multiple pages to single JPG or PNG files.
- Convert one page PDF to single JPG or PNG files.
- Create thumbnails of the pages defined in the PHP library.
- Needs to handle more than one PDF being upload at the same time.
- Use as less memory as possible and existing functions (in PHP, PHP libraries) as much as possible.
Tasks to do:
- Set a line to define the thumbnails and where to save them.
- Set a line to define where the files in high resolution will be saved.
- Set a line to define the size of the thumbnails.
- Set a timeout for the process.
- If more than X PDF (defined in the PHP script) are uploaded at the same time show create a queue, and process by order of arrival.
- Upload PDF field (one or more than one selection).
- Show processing bar or loading icon.
- List all the PDF images in Thumbnails.
If you have any other suggestions on how to handle this, either by a daemon, or a using another programming language please let me know.
When bid please let me know your time, price and previous portfolio. There is plenty information on the web on how to do this as long as existing libraries, so this should be a quick task for a quick developer.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $176 for this job
Hello Kimo, Have read your description and we are interested in your job . We have done similar job And can do this for you. Lets discuss Regards Sagnik Banerjee