I have a website that sells a script. I need someone to support this website via Zendesk. Your main responsibilities will be:
1. Script installations
2. Working with SSH / WHM to make servers compatible with script requirements, installing any missing modules.
3. Answering pre / post sale technical tickets, such as "How do I...?" or "I am having problem with..." or "Does your script..."
You will need to learn the script and how it works.
1. Knowledge of Linux and Apache
2. Knowledge of Smarty PHP - because the script is written in Smarty.
3. Substantial prior system admin experience
4. Fluent English
5. Availability at least 12 hours a day, 7 days a week is preferable.
6. Ticket response time within 3 hours during availability hours.
$200-$300 per month depending on experience and qualifications, with potential to earn more in the future if the business picks up.
Please state your experience in the bid and your work hours availability. I will PM the website URL as well as all relevant details.
There is not work every day - instead work comes from time to time when there are script purchases and sometimes from prior customers. This is expensive software so there are from 1 to 3 purchases per month generally speaking. Nonetheless, you will need to check Zendesk and make sure you address all support tickets.
Looking to hire someone ASAP starting today.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work