Php and mysql database work with image mainpulation.
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $50 USD
- Total Bids 7
We have a small project - need experienced php and mysql programmers who can also do some image work and server component setup.
Please only bid if you have all of the skills needed to complete this project.
1) I have a MySQL database with 100 to 400 images within a table in the DB. At the time we were allowing users to upload images at any file size.
Now we need to go in and reduce the file size of all images in the DB to 50k or less and make thumbnails out of them also as separate files.
So another table with thumbnails needs to be made in the database for thumbnails also.
2) the page that displays the images (house photos like classifieds) has to now show the thumbnail. once
3) From now on, anyone who joins and uploads a photo it needs to automatically make thumbnails for our users who upload photos.
Both on the initial upload page and the member maintanance page in which they can modify thier listing and images.
* A variable to all of this is if you can use the server component to generate thumbnails
on the fly without having to store them in the db. Unless this is not practical..then we wont
do it. Please advise before work begins.
* deliver completed working code as to our above spec and upload to our live webserver - ftp info will be given.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
RedhatGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online