REPAIR MY LINUX SERVER / REMOVE MALWARE (Network Security/Server admins only)
This project was successfully completed by tuxadmin for $20 USD / hour in 14 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $20 USD / hour
Completed In14 days
BIDDER MUST BE ABLE TO START RIGHT NOW (WITHIN THIS HOUR). YOU MUST BE A SERVER ADMINISTRATOR/ NETWORK SECURITY ADMIN.
YOU'RE TO REPAIR A LINUX SERVER RUNNING ON APACHE. HOSTING IS UNDER GODADDY. NO CPANEL.
I cant access phpmyadmin
- I have already changed passwords, logged in as different users - still cant login - The error shows: #1045 Cannot login. However, I can connect thru mysql via ssh. So there is no question that my username/password is incorrect. It only works when i use --skip-grant-tables.
I cant access squirrelmail
- I have been using the same credentials for years, but cant login to my email systems - It displays a blank page. However, i can retrieve and send emails via thunderbird. So there is no question that my username/password is incorrect.
Im having trobules accessing my ftp
- Sometimes, i cant login in FTP. Mostly at night.
My websites have been hacked a few days ago
- I have removed malicious php codes, but I don't know if the hacker left a backdoor. The code looks like this:
So there you have it - I don't know if these problems have risen because my website has malware a few days ago. I have recently updated vsftpd, httpd (apache) phpmyadmin and mysql but no luck.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online