Repair a broken scheduled mailing system
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $140 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
* Mail sending software experience
* Cron experience
I have a custom made scheduled mailing system that was working fine for 4 years.
I moved my server, from old Ubunto to CentOS and it stopped working.
-> problem with sending queue, server seems to get overwhelmed though it is way more powerful than previous server.
-> problem with registration system (system check from registration mail on some predefined addresses with IMAP, and register new email addresses from inbox emails).
This work should be really easy for someone who is at ease with those technologies. It was working before,
I just want you to understand what is wrong now, and what is to be change. Shouldn't be more than some modifications.
I will give much more explanations afterwards or on demand.
This system is a running system on a production server, so I can't afford mistakes.
Browse Related Skills
- Enable HTTPS With HTTP 2
- Find why the server is making SPAM and leave the server just for sending postfix mails from forms in the domains in that server
- Fix PHP in WHM.
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online