**Setup TWIKI, SubVersion, and Jabber on a Linux Clustered Environment with Mirroring of Data**
Need to setup two Linux servers in a cluster to provide fail-over redundancy in a LAN environment. In case one of the Linux servers goes down or becomes unresponsive, the clients utilizing services on them will seamlessly continue to access the services on the other Linux server.
TWIKI, Subversion, and Jabber software (services) will need to be installed & configured on the new Linux servers.
Also, the existing data for all the above three software will need to be migrated to the new environment and need to be setup to replicate any changes.
The job includes:
1. Create a fault-tolerant (clustered) environment on two Linux servers for the following software / services:
2. Port existing data
1. Porting existing Subversion database in Windows environment to Subversion in the new fault-tolerant Linux environment
2. Porting existing Jabber users from the existing Linux environment to the new fault-tolerant environment
3. Porting existing TWIKI documents from the existing Linux environment to the new fault-tolerant environment
3. Automatic mirroring of data on both Linux servers
1. Changes by TWIKI, Subversion, and Jabber service, on any one of the server will be automatically propagated to the other server
4. Training and documentation
Training (this can be done remotely) and documentation regarding the maintenance and backup/restore of this server cluster is required.
All data contained on the original server and the resulting cluster cannot leave our internal network (i.e., cannot be downloaded or provided to a 3rd party).
Additional items requested:
1. How many systems similar to this have you setup?
2. Please provide us with 3 contactable references to verify your work.