This is a small project requiring a (proxy) expert.
We currently have the following situation:
- a website containing an iframe; the iframe can load arbitrary urls
- the url request is rewritten by the frontend to [url removed, login to view]
What we want from you:
1) configure a proxy which retrieves the requests and
1) sends the requested html document (according to the url) by the proxy
2) load all other resources (e.g. images/css/js) from the original server (so not through the proxy to lower the burden on the proxy)
2) this should be very robust and work for all kinds of webpages and resources.
Please accompany your bid with a short outline of your proposed solution.