Ubuntu server setup
This project was awarded to sipiatti for $25.5 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $70 USD
This project is to setup a fresh install Ubuntu server with software packages and VNC access.? I have the list of items below that need to be installed and configured.? The windows application installed on wine usually works without extra configuration.? I realize the tasks seem basic, but I have a slow internet connection, so these items take forever for me to do.? The first list is items that need to be installed and configured.? The second is deliverables, things I need to be able to do for the project to be complete.? I would prefer the remote access to be optimal for slower connections, so suggestions are a plus.? The web remote access is necessary because I travel and can typically only count on ports 80 and 443 being open.
* Install PHP5, MYSQL, Apache, PHPmyadmin if not alread installed.
* Install ubuntu-desktop (GUI) and configure X over SSH
* Install and configure VNC
* Install and configure webmin with vnc module
* Configure webmin and phpmyadmin to be accessible over SSL
* Install wine and configure Metatrader ([[url removed, login to view]] demo)
* Configure ftp directory
* Log into webmin over SSL and start VNC in java applet
* Connect to PHPmyadmin over SSL
* Connect to server with VNC application
* Upload files to ftp
* Connect to X server over SSH
* Start Metatrader from desktop
If I can peform items in the above list, the project will be complete.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online