I need your advice and help with setting up a Linux VPS server and transferring two websites from shared web hosting to the new VPS.
1) I would like you to review and setup the server using best practices so that the server runs quickly, in particular with WordPress websites. I also need your advice on using Cpanel or Plesk. There will probably only be 3 to 5 websites hosted on the server.
2) Install everything necessary on the server.
3) Backup first and then transfer two domains/websites to the new server. The first website has one WordPress install. The second website is currently used as a testing environment and has three WordPress websites installed and a PHP/MySQL project management application installed.
4) The two domains will continue to use their current IMAP email.
5) Provide guidance and instruction on how to backup the new server and suggestions for routine, basic maintenance.
41 freelancers are bidding on average $133 for this job
Hello, I have over 8 years experience as an Linux admin. I can setup the server and migrate your websites. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank You
Hi! I have a lot of experience setting up high-performance webservers. Will do the transfer and setup within a day and will provide you all instructions and help you might need later on. Thanks