We are after a very simple voicemail server to be hosted on a Linux server.
We will have this voicemail server connected to the PSTN via a SIP Trunk with associated DDI numbers.
The system should work as follows:
1) Person dials DID
2) Leaves voicemail (associated to that DDI)
3) Voicemail is then saved into a directory folder
4) This system will then send an API script to [url removed, login to view]
5) Voicecloud will then download the message and transcribe it and send back the resulting text (voicemail transcription)
6) We want to email and SMS this transcribed message to the owner of the voicemail inbox
This service will be setup to run several hundred customer eventually, needs to be very simple to setup new accounts.
- Add / Suspend / Delete mailbox's
- Produce CDR reporting on messages left / per DDI inbox
- Add singlular or bulk DDI numbers
- SMS & Email customer their messaging.
- Simple admin interface to do MAC changes.
This should be simply done through the use of FreeSwitch or similar - and a very simple API interface.
Another key element we would like to look at is having multiple "domains names" associated ie we run two brands, and will be adding multple early next year, so we want to be able to associate a customer with a particular "from email". This is a like to have not a must have.