WHM cPanel Automation Script
This project was awarded to CivitTech for $46.75 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $5000 USD
I'm looking for a way to automate the creation of webhosting accounts through WHM (Web Host Manager) and Cpanel, and to be able to do it in bulk:
1. Create multiple accounts using supplied domain list in a text file.
2. Issues the same password to all of them of what I designate.
3. Account names will be the first 8 letters of the domain name. (*If the WHM returns an error that the username is taken the username will be the first 5 letters followed by an incremental 3 digit number)
4. Accounts are created and at this point, there should be no more human interaction until it is done. Automation is key.
5. Accounts are outputted in an Excel compatible file (.csv), with the domains running down in the first column, the username in the second column, and the passwords in the third.
The script must be able to be uploaded to other servers and be easily configured.
Happy bidding, as the coder fulfills this project he will be considered for further automation projects using Curl and Snoopy.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online