Website migration ISPconfig3 to cPanel
This project was successfully completed by managedserverMS for £120 GBP in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In2 days
I'm looking for somebody who can help me migrate some websites on to a new server.
I have about 60-80 websites, they need to move from ISPconfig 3 to cPanel.
• 90% of websites are Joomla
• 2% WordPress
• 3% Magento/Prestashop (no more than 5-10 websites).
Although a simple task it will need to be done manually.
I can provide SSH access on ISPconfig but not on cPanel server (that could speed up the process a bit).
Steps for the migration:
1. Backup the site + SQL data (Mysql only) at ISPconfig server
2. Add new website at cPanel
3. FTP the details to the new host
4. Create new SQL DB and User at cPanel
5. DB restore
6. Config file modyfication if joomla: [url removed, login to view]
7. DNS change at ISPconfig
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online