Wordpress / social networking script integration
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $744 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
What I need done:
1) Integrate Wordpress with a social networking script I have, so that members register and login only once. 2) The existing 'blog' section of the social networking script should be modified so that members post directly to the Wordpress blog. 3) The topic discussion function in the 'groups' section of the social network should be handled by bbPress forum instead 4) The existing user ratings feature of the social network script needs to modified by a points system so that users can reward the authors of the posts they like.
The idea is to have Wordpress act as a link sharing front for the social network. In case you are not familiar, bbPress is an open source forum from the makers of Wordpress, and with the latest version of Wordpress, the two integrate natively in a single database with a total of just 16 tables.
No hacks and / or novice programmers. Generic replies will be ignored, asking relevant questions is vital for a successful bid. Please be prepared to show previous experience relevant to the project, like similar projects, user management, cookies, social networks, wordpress, bbpress, etc.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
LAMP Linux Apache MySQL PHP
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online